A nice looking restoration!

I saw one that fits Kate like a glove: SWMBO=She Who Must Be Obeyed! :D

Reply to
Greg B.

OK!

*CLFG* (cute little flirty grin)

Kate

| > hon.. if you knew me in person you'd know it's WIDE evil grin. | | Ok, Wicked Evil Grin is the Acronym, Wide Evil grin is the Kateonym OK? | | | | | -- | _ 1995 Mustang V6 Coupe (Bright Blue) | |_| Member Modern Mustangs of North America (MMNA) | |__| snipped-for-privacy@tampabay.rr.com

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------- | A number of handling and styling modifications |

Reply to
SVTKate

Ohhhhh.. you ARE a good boy!

| > |

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Auction ended. Some people are never happy.

1970   Ford : Mustang Item number: 2435142847 Bidding has ended for this item Current bid: US $38,600.00 (Reserve not met)
Reply to
John Shepardson

Actually it appears to be a very nice car. It's rather odd that someone would spend a fortune in money as well as a lot of time on this car and install that cheapass 11 dollar vacuum advance diaphram. The correct version repo runs a little steep but damn that sticks out like a sore thumb. In reference to color--Green has suffered in the past as a very UNdesirable color but made a comeback in the nineties. What's it worth---just as someone posted "It's worth what someone is willing to Pay". The seller should have taken the money if they were serious about selling as the reserve is apparently too high for this car. The big mistake was changing the color--Most people paying top dollar want a car that will match the build sheet/invoice. But then someone may not care. Adding options is another story altogether. My 2 cents

J Burke

Jos. Burke

Adding options is almost always fine IMO because most of them are easy to correct if desired.

The color, it upset me more because I like green as a car color. Well most greens anyway. I either think they look good or at least very different. If there was a BOSS 302 out there for me, it's now painted red. If I were to decide to spend forty grand on a car, (and if that's what a resored boss 302 goes for these days), that boss in it's factory color would be it.

Reply to
Brent P