Baddest Street Mustang Ever, Period!

An incredible car!

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

Looks like a real death machine. I'd rather have a more purpose built car, a road race or drag car. Not saying it's not a bad-ass car, it would be faster if it hooked.

Reply to
GILL

I'd rather have a car I can drive everyday, on the street.

If you notice, the pavement appears to be damp. Not that completely dry pavement is going to help much more when you're trying to hook up over 1,000 HP.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

Didnt the driver mention it was easy to drive on the street?

Reply to
RM v2.0

I think that was No0p's point, I didn't see much easy driving though, and I'd like to see some numbers from the 1/4mile.

Reply to
Gill

I'd like to see the local constabulary follow up on this evidence of possible felonious driving.

Reply to
Frank ess

Yeah, I thought I saw him drive by in one of the shots.

Reply to
GILL

Thus spake "Frank ess" :

Naw, only motorcyclists in GB do something that dumb. :-)

Reply to
Dillon Pyron