Baddest Street Mustang Ever, Period!

Looks like a real death machine. I'd rather have a more purpose built car, a road race or drag car. Not saying it's not a bad-ass car, it would be faster if it hooked.
Reply to
GILL
I'd rather have a car I can drive everyday, on the street.
If you notice, the pavement appears to be damp. Not that completely dry pavement is going to help much more when you're trying to hook up over 1,000 HP.
Patrick
Reply to
NoOp
I think that was No0p's point, I didn't see much easy driving though, and I'd like to see some numbers from the 1/4mile.
Reply to
Gill
I'd like to see the local constabulary follow up on this evidence of possible felonious driving.
Reply to
Frank ess

Site Timeline Threads