will it shred?

Here's the website of those bastards.

Randall

I for some reason am really not too saddened at the shredding of a '74 Super. I noticed that car had a bad battery tray repair that went long before the floorpan did.

Tim

Reply to
Taylor

Darn! I wish I could find the picture of the rear lens setup I mocked up. It was made from the lenses of a traffic light. They are huge pieces of glass that condense the light.

Reply to
John Stafford