Competition Orange?

Is it just me or does it seem like most people either love it or hate it - chime in

Personally I love it - so much I just traded my white 03 cobra vert for a CO

04 cobra vert!

Some of my friends are like BLECH! and others are like AWESOME!

I told my girlfriend, "and also, it's rare!" and she's like, "yeah for good reason..." ...W

Reply to
Christopher Shea

"Christopher Shea" wrote

She's right. :)

Reply to
66 6F HCS

I agree... LOL.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 03:46:00 GMT, Christopher Shea wrote: | Is it just me or does it seem like most people either love it or hate it - | chime | in

i love it. in fact, i was all ready to get a competition orange mach 1, but then i saw someone in my town had one already ;-( it is a very small town, and if i couldn't be the first, then i won't have it at all. i got a torch red instead. i love it almost as much.

Reply to
bitbucket

I love it, have always liked the look of it with white stripes. I also have always loved Vette Yeller.... man that was a hot color.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I like that color also...but I already have an 03 Yellow Stang, so I couldnt get the CO.

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Ah, yes... one of the very very few cars that can pull off yellow as far as I'm concerned... however to quote a conversation between my bro and myself....

"why'd you get rid of the yellow vette?" "it wasn't red"

my sentiments exactly. ^_^

as for the orange mustangs.... erm.... I do believe I'll pass on the color. If it ain't red, it better be black or midnight blue.

patricia

Reply to
Snowy Rose

WOW ! it must be a small town if you got the only Red Mustang in town !!

Say hi to Andy Taylor for me :)

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Andy lives over here next to me... and he drives an F250 4x4 turbo diesel!

Kate

| > i love it. in fact, i was all ready to get a competition orange mach 1, | but | > then i saw someone in my town had one already ;-( it is a very small town, | > and if i couldn't be the first, then i won't have it at all. i got a torch | > red instead. i love it almost as much. | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Sounds just like my girlfriend... lol.

Then again, her hatred for orange and yellow stem back to some kind of childhood memory where her mom dressed her up in a bright yellow raincoat and everyone thought she looked like a road cone...

Silly, I know....

Personally, I liked the tangerine on the '96-98 body better than the new Competition Orange. If I had to buy a new Mustang right now, it would be the darker blue... followed directly by the mach1 only Grabber Blue.

JS

JS

Reply to
JS