D.C.= MURDER CAPITOL of US

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:07:58 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Perhaps they are in jail because they are poor and couldn't afford the best legal team money can buy like OJ did. However, they are criminals because of a reasons that are much complex & dynamic then simple poverty. A lot more of it has to do with an off-center moral compass then poverty. I grew-up with quite a bit less then a silver spoon in my mouth. I'm not in the slams.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

A lot more of it has to do with an off-center moral compass then poverty. I grew-up with quite a bit less then a silver spoon in my mouth. I'm not in the slams.

-- .......HEY YOUR POLITACALLY INCORRECT,,,,,YOU MIGHT'VE OFFENDED SOMEONE !!!!......HOW DARE YOU??...off center moral compass?...your right on target and uhhh , I didnt get anything from my parents who couldnt afford to send us 4 to college either of cource the good thing is...they werent 17 when they had us nor on drugs and they went to church and yes...my beer drinkin' daddy did stick around for the duration......

Reply to
Riled66
*snipped for clarity*

yep.. now go back into your hole and shut the f*ck up.

This is a MUSTANG group, take your political adgenda to alt.someone.who.gives.a.shit.about.what.you.think

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I agree, the little hand pat that Martha got was an insult and a huge disappointment. Money CAN buy you favoritism.

| | Riled66 wrote: | > HE had EVERY right to ask that question about where to live in DC....BLACKS | > ARE THE BIGGEST KILLER OF BLACKS and more importantly DC IS THE MURDER CAPITOL | > OF US...guess what?.. it wasnt enron execs or martha stewart killing people | > for drugs or 10.00$ ..OH YAH...for every one white person there are 10 blacks | > in prison..ummmmmm, blacks only make up 12% of population.....wonder | > why?????...good and bad everywhere, JUST SEEMS TOO BE ALOT MORE BAD IN THE | > GHETTOS...guess thats why the decent ones get out and join the whiteys in the | > burbs......

Reply to
SVTKate

"Michael Johnson, PE" wrote | Racism, to some degree, is here to stay unfortunately. Trouble is there | are members of every race that does it. White racism is the one that | gets the most press attention but they don't have a monopoly by any means.

I don't think that whites are the worst either. I believe many races teach their children certain things that help feed their own oppression

Reply to
SVTKate

Per-capita.. Jackson TN is striving to beat the record. Ready for this.. it's primarily black on black and they don't know what to do about it!

| Yeah he had every right to ask the question. And the responders had | every right to say what they did. You gotta love the way freedom of | speech cuts both ways. | | BTW -- According to ABC News the Murder Capital is Gary Indiana. | According to CNN it is Chicago. Still others say it is L.A. The | reason D.C. so often gets hit with the title is because of the play on | words of Capital. | -- | Money is the root of all evil. And man needs roots. | | Zombywoof

Reply to
SVTKate

Kate, you're being vague here....what are you saying?

Reply to
Ralph Snart

A friend of mine currently lives and grew up in her neighborhood. The people that live around her thinks she's a pompous ass. She's very arrogant and looks at us common folk as modern day low class peasants.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Of course there is more to it than poverty, but that is a top major contributor. I remember several years ago, I stopped in to see one of my best friends grandma. We had moved her to an apartment for seniors not long before in a community about 30minutes out of town. I was right nearby camping with a scout troop and drove into town to see her. She had been a school teacher many years ago in England. And it was interesting the stories she had about the kids from "the other side of the tracks". How when they came to school for the first days they weren't toilet trained like the other kids, didn't speak well and used "such improper English". I thought gee, that sounds like the ghetto kindergarteners you see here. That's when I really saw that it has more to do with upbringing and your surroundings than it does with race.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

the good thing is...they werent 17 when they had us

The bad thing is your mom didn't have an aborthion when she had the chance...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

That group doesn't exist, I looked.... ROFL!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I am NO FAT brightly collored BIRD!!!

.... oh, wait... Nevermind.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

On 22 Jul 2004 13:41:23 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (Riled66) wrote something wonderfully witty:

So did my Pops, although I didn't get to see him much with him working

0600 - 2200 6/7 days a week to put the finer things in life in me & my two sisters hands. Things like food, K-Mart clothes, and a modest 1100sf three bedroom 1 bath house.
Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:32:27 GMT, "SVTKate" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Don't hold back now, let us know your true feelings on the subject. You're being just to lady-like on the matter.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:02:16 -0400, "Michael Johnson, PE" wrote something wonderfully witty:

And I strongly believe that had a lot more to do with her being found guilty then anything else. Lord we love it when the mighty fall.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:50:33 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]" wrote something wonderfully witty:

I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. Way to many people I know decided they didn't like the poverty of their youth and decided to overcome it with hard-work, dedication & education. The easiest way to end poverty is through education. However, when your parents aren't educated and place no value on it often the children do not either. And thus the cycle continues.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

I think whites have made enough progress against racism to not be any worse than any other group. IMO, politicians and many minority group leaders like to play the race card to get votes and/or to retain their lucrative positions. All this phony posturing does nothing to actually reduce racism. In fact, I think many of them want more of it to further their own personal acquisition of power and money.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

The bad thing is your mom didn't have an aborthion when she had the chance...Hey uhh kate, sweetie...you would know alot about abortions wouldnt you...how many has a D-BAG like you actually had??by the way,it is legalized murder and as far as posts...I didnt start this war,,,you or some other bleeding heart slammed a guy for asking for a decent place to live in DC...and ill post whatever,whenever I want...

Reply to
Riled66

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:55:31 -0400, "Michael Johnson, PE" wrote something wonderfully witty:

And here in lies the rub. There are to many things that won't go away that need to because of the money certain people make off them still existing. Where would good old Al Sharpton be if there was some rabble to be roused?

Same thing with Pot. It will never get legalized because of the money that is made off it being illegal.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

It's still true. You have to take into consideration not just the effects of poverty but also the causes. No one said that some people will not go the other direction. Poitn, there are a lot of little criminals in the nice suburbs as well.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]