Flowmasters question?

I was just wondering if a Cobra 2 chamber muffler would still work ok on a GT, or the other way around. If you know e-mail me or post an answer, thanks.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
AceK2333

Probably not. The entry and exit points on the muffler are on the same side on the Cobra and opposite sides on the GT.

Reply to
Barrett

Not on mine they aren't. Mine has entry and exit on opposite sides. My GT was the same way (95 GT)

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top with a personal touch.. or two.
SVTKate