Ford Mustang pics

That be me. Still as "loveable" as ever. :) Where's Tungsten, and BillS? I spotted a few messages from Joe and Dwight.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

No doubt a 419 scammer. Just ignore.

YHAND. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Sarah Czepiel opined

Gee...thanks!

I can see this is going to be real interesting!

;)

Reply to
Rude Moron Sumbich

You've been away for a while, right? How long?

Reply to
John

Hell, you can wear the pumps that match it if you like... they hurt my feet. LOL

| > I like his "tell it like it he sees it" perspective. | >

| | Hey Baby! Can I carry your purse? it's real Purty! | | -- | - Yes, I'm a crusty old geezer curmudgeon.. deal with it! -

Reply to
SVTKate

Whatever blows your dress up.

| >"Sarah Czepiel" wrote | >| | >| Actually Kate I was here a long time ago before *you* ever showed up. | >

| >Is this supposed to impress me in some insignificant way? | | Nope just pointing out a fact. | | YHAND :)

Reply to
SVTKate

| >"Sarah Czepiel" wrote | >| | >| Actually Kate I was here a long time ago before *you* ever showed up. | >

| >Is this supposed to impress me in some insignificant way? | | Nope just pointing out a fact.

Now that I've had a cuppa coffee.. I REPEAT you don't come in here very often....

Reply to
SVTKate

news:sdaFd.4448$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Thought so. As you know, we don't get alot of women in hear posting on a regular basis. I think Tungsten moved somewhere and dissapeared off the radar screen, then briefy reappeared and once again vanished. Long story with Bill S, but he now resides in the Big Block group with CJ and the rest of the snakes. Joe, Dwight, Patrict, Steve, Mike and a few others still post hear. And Kate's is the female watchdog in the group. She has a loud bark. We feed her a steak once a day. Gettim Kate....

So what's up with you???

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R

Medium rare if you please.

"Mike R" wrote in

*snippage*

. We feed her a steak once a day. Gettim Kate.... | | So what's up with you??? | | -- | Mike | 93 Cobra

Reply to
SVTKate

Hey Kate post it over there! It's not the one with the swivel buckets and the crushed velour interior is it? StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

You're new here, aren't you?

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

What a typical moronic, troll like comeback. Perhapse you would be happier in the Honda Insight group...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Rude morons. Hmm. Well, I guess you better just move on little girl, because none of the "morons" in this group are ever going to help you. I'd say that the vast majority don't really want to read what you have to say either. If you decided a long time ago, then you should have ignored BM's post to someone else and just not bothered reading the thread.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Interesting. I don't recognise the name. And you are??

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

It's just an everflowing supply of wit and wisdom....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

ROFL!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

So, she likes Tungsten, but calls BM a moron? OMG!! Tungsten is just a younger version of BM

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Tungsten can be found here...

WindsorFox[SS]

Nope, it's the one where someone went wild with door edge trim. I'll hunt it down.

| > Somewhere here hidden on a hard drive I have one you MUST have! | >

| > It should go in your "In cant BELIEVE they did this to a Mustang" file! | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Stu, I posted the photos of the YuckStang.

Kate

| > Somewhere here hidden on a hard drive I have one you MUST have! | >

| > It should go in your "In cant BELIEVE they did this to a Mustang" file! | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate