Fox is gone

Well guess I'm going into almost permanent lurk mode, Last week I traded the ole fox wagon in on Jeep number two (yes I'm a sucker for punishment), Anyways thanks to all you from the past 5 years who answered my sometimes real stupid questions, perhaps one day in the future I'll add another pony to the stable and be back asking more dumb questions.

Cheers. Snow...

Reply to
Snow

just like me jeeps and mustangs!!!!!!

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Yep but now only double jeeps.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

I've got two jeeps and may be adding a mustang.. it really is an addiction!

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

You'll be back. We *ALL* come back sooner or later. :D

Reply to
Tungsten

Yup, I had a 80' 'Stang and now riding on a 99' TJ ... I'm looking into getting a 00'-02' 'Stang soon though... Jeep in the Winter, 'Stang in the summer ;) Best Combo you can find.

-Branden

Reply to
Branden Nelsen