let's go eagles.

boy

Reply to
cobra boy

cobra boy opined in news:yLpNd.5943$sR5.3662@trndny05:

Yeah... good luck! ;)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

T.O. should make a good decoy. I just hope it's a good game, and I hope my pool numbers hit!

Reply to
Sunset Sam

Sunset Sam opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3111.bay.webtv.net:

Now you know why I stuck the winky in there... the Pats organization is just awesome!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

At least it was a good game. I still hate the patriots. lol excobra boy '97 cobra convert. deceased

Reply to
cobra boy

cobra boy opined in news:WLBNd.9648$ya6.6347@trndny01:

Hate 'em all you want.. we all wish our "home team' were run like that. And i really pray Kraft doesnt make his soccer team that good!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Didn't matter much to me who won between those 2 teams. Also, ummm, I wasn't really paying much attention to where you stuck your winky.

Reply to
Sunset Sam

No question, the Patriots are the best in the league. Great game.

TO, whether you like him or not, is a warrior. Happy to have him on the team, and I think we need another one just like him. (Any out there?)

I think the ties between the two owners is ironic. Kraft beat out Lurie in buying the Patriots, and now he's beaten out Lurie in the Super Bowl. That the two of them have created first-class organizations and reached that level so quickly is very strange.

Ah, well... Football's over, and the snow isn't melting fast enough. I'm stuck in the Dead Zone between football and Mustang season... Looks like I'll be going out on the weekends to look for a new home with my wife.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

dwight opined

Not so much... it's a business not a hobby (Jerry Jones!), have a vision... find a career football man who shares that vision ( never mind history "Belichek/Browns") hand that guy the Reins, Whip and Checkbook.

Some owners learn thiis REAL slow (mike Brown) and some miss the mark altogether ( dolphins)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I agree. Why view a bunch of illiterate neanderthals make 60K in two hours when you can earn it in ten months. Get a life you sports fans. Do you not have any hobbies or interests of your own. Or do you just like watching commercials? Oh gee! Don't bother responding. I won't read it. Your as bad as the one posting about the Firebird and getting replies.

DC

Reply to
Deadcarnahans

I agree. Why view a bunch of illiterate neanderthals make 60K in two hours when you can earn it in ten months. Get a life you sports fans. Do you not have any hobbies or interests of your own. Or do you just like watching commercials? Oh gee! Don't bother responding. I won't read it. Your as bad as the one posting about the Firebird and getting replies.

Watching commercials IS my hobby. You mean there are others?

180 Out TS 28
Reply to
one80out

Won't? Or can't?