Is anyone watching the Barrett-Jackson auto auction on the Speed channel?

I try not to watch it because if I start there's always one more upcoming car I want to see and suddenly half my day is gone.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
Up here in Minnesota, there's snow on the ground, temps around 12°F, and I don't need to go outside. I'll be watching Barrett-Jackson all day and waiting to see what the beautiful Tucker will sell for. I'm guessing it will sell in the 1 million range.
Dick
Reply to
Dickr
am ... and drool.
I grew up in Michigan. Yep, I remember those -- layer on top of layer of clothes -- kinds of days.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
Thus spake Dickr :
I was told by a collector that B-J has over inflated the prices of many of the cars. Another bubble waiting to happen.
Reply to
Dillon Pyron
I believe it. And can't believe it hasn't burst yet. I'd hate to be the one who owns a few of these 6-figure cars when the prices tumble.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Site Timeline Threads