ISO flare nuts

I'm going crazy, I can't find ISO bubble flare nuts anywhere! I've been to

12 parts stores in my area with no success. The place I bought them from a few years ago stopped carrying them.

Does anyone know where I can get some ISO bubble flare nuts?

Jim S. '82 Mutant

Reply to
Jim S.

A quick Yahoo! search revealed this company.... complete with pictures...

HTH,

JS

Reply to
JS

Thanks JS,

But, I spotted them too. Unfortunately they don't sell retail, they only supply stores and such. I emailed them, they simply pointed me to stores who they supply. Well, I went to one, they had the fittings I need but would only sell me the fittings on line that they made up with. Naturally they wanted $65+ dollars for $5 worth of fittings I need.

*sigh*

thanks again,

Jim S. '82 Mutant

Reply to
Jim S.

You might also try a toyota or nissan dealership.

Reply to
boB

Thanks,

But, they're the same place as JS pointed me too.

It's strange, there are like 4 different companies at

1070 Heritage Road, Burlington, Ontario. They're all under this FMSI umbrella.

Jim S. '82 Mutant

Reply to
Jim S.

depending on how many you need, you might just buy some pre-made brake line, and take them off the line ??

just a thought !

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

This may be a day late and a dollar short kinda thing, but what size/style did you need?

Wayne

Reply to
SWG

Yeah, I had the same thought, but alas all the cheap pre-mades that the various places I went to had were standard double flare stuff.

Jim S. '82 Mutant

Reply to
Jim S.
4.755mm tube, 10mm x 1.0 thread. ISO metric bubble flare.

Reply to
Jim S.

try Mcmaster Carr at

they have everything

Reply to
Jimz466

Goto an auto parts store or a mechanic shop or even a machine shop that is locally owned and see if they will order a kit from them for you. Also here is a search I pulled at Northern Hydraulic

WindsorFox[SS]