Looking for a wheel

Howdy all,

Just wondering if anyone has an idea (aside from ebay) as to where I can find 1 cragar 5 spoke for my 67 coupe that will fit a

215/60/R14 tire...I have 3 good ones and one that has a crack/small hole. Is it possible to weld it as that would be cheaper for me I think.

thanks

Reply to
Noslok

Is it a 2 piece wheel and the crack is on the weld? If so, I don't see why not. If the crack is anywhere else, I don't know that I would trust the integrity of the wheel anymore, even welded up.

Reply to
Scott Williams

I actually have two places out here which do some fantastic work with wheels. One does steel wheels (Stockton Wheel) and the other does aluminum (Kelly's custom wheels) I sent a guy there for repair of a BMW aluminum wheel with a hole in the rim due to a caliper that came loose from its mounting and smacked the inside. Wheel came out fantastic. Would I have him repair one of my wheels ?....absolutely. Actually talked to him about widening my Cobra wheels to 10" wide in rear.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy