mach sound grills

where can I find the grills for the mach sound system for a 95 mustang ... im looking for the triangle that mounts in the door by the window and also the grills for the back deck .. I don't want the speakers just the covers ( grills )

thank you J,

Reply to
j.moffett

j.moffett wrote:

Reply to
James Fowler

sweet thank you

Reply to
j.moffett

You could also ping Tim aka Musttanguy here in the group, he has some great prices on parts, and he ships too :)

Kate

| > j.moffett wrote: | >

| > >where can I find the grills for the mach sound system for a 95 mustang | ... | > >im looking for the triangle that mounts in the door by the window and | also | > >the grills for the back deck .. I don't want the speakers just the covers | > >( grills ) | > >

| > >thank you | > > J, | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

thanx Kate

they want $100.00 for just the 2 tri angle grills ... wow that's kinda high???

Reply to
j.moffett

You might check with Tim...

If he doesn't have them, I have another name you can try. I bought some panels from him.

Kate

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

try a junk yard.

Reply to
jriegle

Theres that S word again..............

Why is it not surprise me ???? MPS gets top dollar for their parts, and in my personal 1'st hand experience treat customers like shit (yet, they still have high sales volumn)

Contact me regarding the covers, I may have something available (remove "PETITION" from above return E-mail) or link through site below.

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy

none local have them

Reply to