Your Mission...Find '93 Cobra Parts!

I have been searching for wheel bearings/seals, stainless brakes lines and some quality brake pads for the FRONT of my '93 Cobra. As I'm sure you know, it's a "one-year" car and many parts are specific to the '93 model. Many regular 5.0 parts won't work, as is the case for these parts. You must make sure it says it fits a '93 Cobra. The '94-'95 Cobras are different animals too.

"Your mission, fellow Mustang enthusiast, should you decide to accept it, is find a source(s), part numbers and prices for these parts in less than 24 hours. As always, should you or any member of your Newsgroup be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds."

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

Patrick,

Check these guys out. I did see mention of the 93 rotors, which are obsolete:

I checked
but all the part numbers seemed to be the same. There were a few "exception" parts though. Maybe they could put you in the right direction.

Steve

72 Skylark Custom455
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Bearings:

Seals:

Brake Pads / Shoes:

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Parts were requested for '93 Cobra, but are not all as you require...

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

A quick search on eBay will produce NOS front rotors, front pads, and rear pads. These items are currently DIRT CHEAP at only a couple of dollars each so I would definately keep an eye on them until close to end of auction and then jump in there.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy