Mustang versus Vette

hehe, Same here. Yesterday a 94-ish thunderbird passed me and I looked inside. The guy stuck his thumb up. I DO love my 03 Cobra !

Nope. none of the dealers have them in stock. I Was told they sell them as soon as they get them in. But, I got some invitation for a cheby day at the local racetrack where they CLAIM I can drive the new vette. We'll see.

Rein

A guy engaged me in conversation at a video store (much to the chagrin of his wife) drooling over how amazing looking my dark blue 2001 GT was. Just to bug his wife, I told him he could get one for a decent monthly price 'cause Ford had them on special!

-Rich

Reply to
RichA