NAIAS

Just a few cents...

Best looking concept: Challenger Worst disappointment: Camaro Beyond absurd: Super Chief What I want: Maserati Boring: Most everything else

Anyone else?

Joe

Here's the link to the Camaro

paste both lines

Mickey Kaus on Slate.com hated it.

I find it leaves me totally indifferent...GM OBVIOUSLY STILL hasnt figgered out WHY the Camabird died. Or why the 05 Mustang was a big hit.. and the Challenger is, on the eye- appeal level, an even bigger one.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Here's an even more absurd comparison:

The ONLY reason that poll came out anywhere near even is that Bow-Tie lovers are desperate for any current RWD platform. Plus the few that were the market for the last editions... they want their cars to be MEAN and Agressive looking while they are sitting..

And the FIRST thing many would do is slap an "03" decal in the rear window. Which driver/owner attitude, frankly, is my ONLY reason for hating GM and its products.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Definitely!

Agreed.

Were they going for that chopped hot-rod look maybe? It does look bizarre...

Heh. How about that Aston Martin? It looks like they ran that thing through a taffy puller, stretched looooooong and skinny. :)

What's up with the Hyundai Talus? Is it suppose to be the AMC Eagle for the next generation or something?

Reply to
Garth Almgren