Need Stock Pulleys

Looking for stock water pump & crank pulleys for '93 5.0 - want to replace underdrives. TIA.

Joe

i am putting mac underdrives on my 88 next week and will have stock pulleys, heads, exhaust manifolds, upper & lower intakes etc located in houston TX

Reply to
IsellJeeps

How much do you want for the water pump & crank pulleys including shipping? I'm in SoFla.

"IsellJeeps" wrote in news:qAnoe.5681$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to
Joe

Why are you replacing underdrive pulleys ? Any problems with running them ?

Reply to
OdieBob

With the AOD, I'm having battery discharge problems at idle, especially with the A/C on and lights on at night. Batteries are going dead within a year. Also, I need the water pump to spin a bit faster - having some slight overheating problems.

"OdieBob" wrote in news:oFpoe.87331$J25.82577 @bignews6.bellsouth.net:

located

Reply to
Joe

figure shipping from Hou TX 77070 I should have them off in a few days I am shooting for wed Add $25 plus shipping if you want them

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Thanks, but I just picked up some from ebay for $10 + $7 shipping.

"IsellJeeps" wrote in news:L4Zoe.1259$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to
Joe