New 07 Shelby GT500

Hi, what is price for Shelby GT500 in USA? I saw advertisements on local car
dealer here in Finland where GT500 price was 174000 euros !!!!
It's like almost 200000 USD. Is so damn expensive to import those new or low
mileage cars overseas :-(
Reply to
Ari
174K? ~= 235K$US; the US$ has sunk like a stone during this administration.
Around here, the GT500 lists for ~40K$US, and my local dealer says he still gets ~65K$US.
Reply to
Bob Willard
administration.
That's about right... My local dealer (East Central Florida) is asking $68,500 (+)(-) $25k over just because of the limited production.
Reply to
/\rtful ])odger
:>Hi, what is price for Shelby GT500 in USA? I saw advertisements on local car :>dealer here in Finland where GT500 price was 174000 euros !!!! :>It's like almost 200000 USD. Is so damn expensive to import those new or low :>mileage cars overseas :-(
There's a guy in Mechanicsville MD who paid $ 63K for his red convertible Shelby.
Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Site Timeline Threads