New Audio Instal Pics - OT

Anyone interested in my latest project go check out the Webshots page under BMW Install. It's about 75% done. Need to have the sub box modified to fit the

525. Was originally made for the Explorer but is too wode so I'm having it cut down a tad to fit the confines of the trunk. Once thats done it'll go in along with the false floor. Already sounds incredible with just the front and rear comp sets. Usind MB Quart Reference series in the front and a Premium set in the rear. Alpine CDA-9830 MP3/XM head unit.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

///Mike

1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars