OT: Aussie Burnout

Joe

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFLMAO OMG WTF OMG..... :)

That put the biggest smile >

cprice
*wipes away tear* that was so beautiful...

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

But you have a Mustang, the burn-out car is a Holden Monaro, made by General Motors, it is the forerunner of what is now known as the Pontiac GTO

Reply to
Vincent

| > -Mike | >

| > -- | > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT | > Cold air intake | > FRPP 3.73 gears | > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter | > Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) | > Hi-speed fan switch | > 255/60R-15 rear tires | > Subframe connectors | > Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant | | | But you have a Mustang, the burn-out car is a Holden Monaro, made by General | Motors, it is the forerunner of what is now known as the Pontiac GTO |

So? If you're married to a brunette, does that mean that you cant admire a good looking blonde or a redhead? Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

That's what I always thought until my ex-wife hit me over the head with a frying pan while I was just doing just that

Reply to
Vincent

"Vincent" wrote SVT Kate wrote: | > So? | > If you're married to a brunette, does that mean that you cant admire a | > good | > looking blonde or a redhead? | > Kate | | That's what I always thought until my ex-wife hit me over the head with a | frying pan while I was just doing just that |

Well, silly, you aren't supposed to be so obvious!

Reply to
SVTKate

Back in the day we used to have a fast food chain called "Gino's" in this area. While downing a burger with the girlfreind I got caught scoping out the opposite sex in the chrome trash can lid...................tried to be slick but got hammered any ways.............oh well.

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

I have no problems with a Monaro / Nova. I wouldn't own one but I know two people one with a 72 Nova and one with a 74 Ventura GTO and they are both pretty cool cars.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]