OT can you ID this hubcap?

Hey, I just picked up an old 1950s hubcap that neither I, nor any of my friends, could ID off the top of our heads. Does anyone know what vehicle this might be off? I'm thinking a Nash but could be wrong

vince garcia

Gill

I posted it on the auto pic NG. Someone there will nail it I'm sure. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

that DOES look like a 53 Olds from the pix there. Thanx so much!

Reply to
vince garcia

Gill is correct it is off a '53 Old's Holiday 88. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

thanx for everyone's help, tho! The people here always have the right answers :)

Reply to
vince garcia

Maybe more of them need to be playing Ultima Online :-P

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Someone in the alt.binaries.pictures.autos NG wants to buy it! Told him to Ping you over here. He has a Buick "Custom" he has two for already looking for another pair. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

yeah have him post here or email me without the XX in my addy!

Reply to
vince garcia