OT: Ford Probe parts

Not sure what year... will grab VIN & try to figure out the year & other info. It's my roommate's cousin's car. It's been sitting here for a little over 7 months now. It does NOT run. He has abandoned the car. It has good wheels/tires on it. It has a red exterior & red interior. Most of interior is in decent condition. It's an older model... maybe early 90's. Anyway.. if anybody needs a part.. let me know & I'll see if I can get it. I'll post w/ more info later.

-Mike

98 Mustang GT
Reply to
<memset