WTD: '65 Mustang seat

Hi everyone,

If anyone has for sale, or knows of, a medium blue driver's seat for a '65 Mustang for sale, please contact me.

andrew -at- inhouseproductions -dot- on - dot- ca

Thanks!

Andrew Croft

'65 Caspian blue 6 cylinder coupe, blue interior [07.85 to present]

'96 Forest green GT coupe, grey interior [04.96 to 04.00]'88 medium blue 5.0LX hatchback, grey interior [93-04.96]'80 white hatchback, red interior [91-93]My other car is a Ford - '04 Escape, 6 cylinder, silver, grey cloth -LOVE IT - it's my second Escape.

Reply to
Andrew Croft