OT: Muscle Car Quiz

My score: 80 I missed the top of the line '73/'74 TransAm/Formula engine and the Big Bad AMX...

Joe

The 65 Buick GS, although referred to as a 400, had a 401 cubic inch engine. But I get where they were going with the question.

I would love to find an Formula 455SD! Make mine a 4 spd.

Steve

72 Skylark Custom455

Joe wrote:

Reply to
AGuyNamedSteve

I was staring at one and drooling while driving on Kuykendahl Road in Houston, when the guy in front of me made a sudden stop. I drove the nose of my IROC under his rear bumper.

Lucerne Blue (or thereabouts) with SD 455 on the shaker.

You may find this of interest:

Sorry, but no pictures.

--

-Donald in Austin

Reply to
The other Donald

I got 9 out of 10.

Reply to
Merc

Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well, I wrote the quiz.

Reply to
CobraJet