OT: Pics are up from the track.

I threw up some pics in alt.binaries.pictures.drag-racing for those that want to see them. The pics are from the Clash of the Titans event at Thundervalley Raceway in Noble, Oklahoma.

Bunch of good pics with several Mustangs, and some real good pics of the Beat the Heat cars.

Thought you guys might enjoy them. I should have some good test and tune pics next week.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Oh yeah, the green fox body that has *Powerhouse* across the top of the windshield is my friend Brian. He ran True Street with a 13.0 dial in and won with a 13.03. He has a bone stock motor with a T64 turbo.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Ah, the smell of gas, oil, and burning rubber!

Any feel for what % of the law enforcement cars therer are in active duty? There's a well known, small town in Virginia that has a "non-standard" Camaro for it's speed trap.

Is "Barney Fife's" a true Thunderbolt? It had the hood, but the emblem didn't say 427.

Reply to
John

Gotta love those turbo's! 13.03 is pretty impressive on a 13.0 dial, I won a bracket race event last month and a 14.91 dial with a 14.910 :0. That'll never happen again, lol Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

They had two Fox body Mustangs run on 14.0 dial ins and they both ran the second race against each other.

Each car ran a 14.01. The winner ran a 14.013 to the others 14.015

Now that is some racing.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Damn that is awesome, how were their r/t's? Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

They were on a .500 tree and both had something like a 2.02 for 60 feet times and I think 5.49 and 5.61.

I had a picture of that run were they both took off right when the green light hit. However, it got messed up on the diskette somehow.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper