OT: Sweet ride...

At least I think so. I would drive it any day of the week.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

"2.3Sleeper" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

Real nice ride. I'd have picked it up in a second.

Joe

No, you'd be riding around in that thing with a Cardinals baseball cap stratigically placed on the dash....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

And at the same quoting movie lines from the Blues Brothers right?

Don Manning

2.3Sleeper

No, no, no!! That was a "shitbox Dodge" not a Crown Vic.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

What, no shotgun mount or A-pillar spotlight?? ;)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

In 91-92 I had a friend that drove an 85 or 86 Vic. It had the big round lights inside the grill with the wires cut, the search light and a cage behind the front seat LOL. With 3 CB antennas and a cell phone antenna, people would scatter when he drove up to the car wash.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Right. But close enough in what the original purpose was eh?

I am the owner of a security agency. I would drive the car every night while checking on my people. In fact, tinted windows, nice exhaust, good wax job, and I could almost be MIB.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Yeah, but where are you gonna get one of those lil flashy thingies?

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

eBay...or go see Jeeves.

Don Manning