OT: Women Drivers

I got this from a friend today, and it made me think of some of you here in the group.

You know who you are!

Kate

----------------------------

This morning on highway 412,

I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Cadillac.

Doing 65 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror

Putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily.

But she scared me so much;

I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned, Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers!

Reply to
SVTKate

Too bad you will remember this entire incident so well, you obviously were't drunk enough...

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Good one! Reminds me of a former brother-in-law who lives in central OH. As a traveling saleman, he is on the road a LOT! My then spuse and I rode with him, and her sister, between Cincinnati and Columbus. He read the newspaper as he drove, occasionally looking up over the paper which covered the steering wheel, as he steered with his knees. Not much bothers me on the road, even the stupidity of other drivers, but that trip required a change of clothes!

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans,

16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )
Reply to
V'ger