PING: SVTKate

Hey. I'm gonna finish up the other Flowmaster muffler tomorrow & I'm also swapping mufflers on my buddy's Chevy S-10 truck... so I'm gettin plenty of welding practice! Starting to actually get good I think...! So.. probably won't pester yer hubby unless I get into a real bind that I need help with ;D. Thanks, Kate.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors
Reply to
<memset

Glad to hear that you're gettin practise. I think that's what it takes!

Reply to
SVTKate

What are you doin' up so late, young lady??

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Oh! Mike! For marking when welding, they make a special little pencil, you can get it at welding shops. It's made of soapstone. They are flat and about 1/2" across.

SVTKate

Silly boy, that's after I got UP in the morning! LOL, you sure can tell when you're gettin older. The nights get shorter and the days get longer.

Kate

| > -- | > Kate | > 98 Cobra Drop Top | > Am I really supposed to post all the mods I have made to my car in this | > little space? | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Dang... you wake up early. I was up until about 6:30AM workin heh. Woke up at 11:00AM.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Oh neat... lol... thx.