Question: Adjusting BBK Firewall Clutch adjuster??

which way do i turn it to tighten my clutch pedal because its getting a little too much play in it...

Reply to
XxJoSHiExX

I believe it wouldbe counter clockwise. You need to seperate the two pieces to take up the slack. Its not a big deal and will be real easy to tell if your going the wrong way.

MadDAWg

Reply to
MadDAWG

Hmm.. I hafta adjust mine too LOL. I'll probably do it tomorrow. I should add that to my sig..

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset