RE. 5.0 vs 4.6 HP??

So what crawled up your ass & died? Why are you in such a pissy mood? Or is this too immature for you? Sorry... *waits to be kill-filed*.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Myessssss LOL.. I do believe you when you say the Cobra would suck their doors off lol. Gah such a sweet car.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Guys, chill out.

JD may not have had the ability to see my post of the previous day that already pointed out the correct gears. I'm sure if he'd seen that he wouldn't have gone back to re-hash it. Usenet is funny that way. Hell, I've had posts that NEVER showed up anywhere.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

My LX is an AOD (see sig) with 3.73s and an Auburn, not to mention a few other assorted goodies. I can roast 'em off the line anytime. Not quite as much torque as the Dak, but still tons of fun.

wrote in news:B%4Kc.3115$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr22.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to
Joe

Who are you? Have I ever seen you post here before?

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

lolol