Re: Mike - OT GN TT Video

Hey Mike, check this one out:

> Joe > Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies > Black '03 5.9 Dakota R/T CC > Gold '96 MPV Shoebox

Great. Windows Media refused to play the link and crashed. Tried to access through IE, and was refused access.

I feel so cheated. dwight somewhat black '93 5.0 LX 5-speed hatch in need of a few goodies somewhat blue '88 LX convertible, nothing to rave about

Reply to
dwight

I hate when somebody else has to tell me to do that.

In early April, I finally got a new computer at work - went from 450mHz to

1.8gHz. What a joy, and a real pleasure reinstalling all of my programs and doing all of the Windows Updates things (although not many, since I also went from Windows 98SE to Windows 2000 Pro). Here it is, three months later, and I've almost got it where I want it...

In the meantime, my home computer seems to have fried a chip - the fan on the processor stopped working, and so did the processor. My hard drive was transplanted into my daughter's e-Machine "temporarily", and I've been updating and upgrading here, too. I seem to have overlooked WMP - she's still got ver.6 on this machine. So I just downloaded WMP9.0 and clicked your link again...

"Windows Media Player cannot play this file. Connect to the Internet or insert the removable media on which the file is located, and then try to play the file again."

I give up. And, it being a GN, it's probably not worth it anyway. After all, it's just a Buick.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote in news:be6kps$1s8td$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-40295.news.dfncis.de:

dwight, before you give up, try this: Go into WMP9 -> Tools -> Options. Make sure the 'Download codecs automatically' box is checked. Also go into Tools -> File Types and make sure Windows Media Video File (wmv) is checked, then go into Tools -> Network and make sure all 4 protocol boxes are checked. Use the web browser proxy settings. BTW, did you reboot after you installed WMP9? That never hurts. HTH.

BTW, the video is definitely worth it. Ever see a car smoke the dyno? Apparently, over 1000 hp will do it...

Joe

Holy Flurping Schmidt!

I suppose it was a little cold in the dyno room. Should have run a second or third time after the tires warmed up.

I thought the thing was going to launch off the platform!!!

Kelley

Reply to
Kelley