Torsen differentials

Does anyone here have any experience with Torsen differentials? I'm coming up for the next series of mods in my quest for a well balanced performance car. So far, the mods I've done are an excellent step toward that goal. The first phase can be seen at the website in my sig line (Tri Ax not pictured). I've also listed it. But tell me any opinions of my proposed Phase II:

Phase 1 (installed--lovin it) Global West subframe connectors / seat braces GW solid offset front control arm bushings GW solid offset rack bushings GW caster & camber plates GW rear lower control arms--solid & spherical bushings Vogtland springs w/ 1.7" drop Koni yellow front, rear, and quads. Steeda strut tower brace Steeda tri-ax shifter w/ MGW handle

***Phase II (six months or so)*** 3.73 gears (Precision or Richmond) Torsen differential Moser axles FRPP aluminum driveshaft Brembo brakes ****************************

Phase III (24 months) Vortech supercharger, model T.B.D. Upgraded clutch Possible upgraded fuel delivery if needed Exhaust system to augment supercharger

Any opinions on phase II?

Thnx Vic

2kGT 5m blk suspension upgrades
Victor DiMichina

Michael Johnson, PE

solid bushings will make it ride like a covered wagon!

Reply to
winze

It's been about 18 months since I've installed them, and I have not looked back once.