totaled mach 1, how much would you pay?

Kinda into the club scene, huh.

So what's your sign, baby?

(Ralph, trying to be the sleazy yet cool guy from the disco error, uh, era)

Good luck in snagging traphy #4...

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Sounds like you've been quite busy!! Congrats on th trophies and good luck getting more. I can't wait to see the pics of the new shaker, that should be neat:) Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Ohhhh, and it looks like the new MM&FF hit mailboxes today ... Check it out, I am mentioned in the article on page 54 :-D

~Donna

"Erik D." wrote:

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

LOL You're a trip. I have been running a crazy Mustang club for just on 3 years now .... I just love the Mach, and the new paint, and plan on showing it off A LOT this year. Can't wait til all the real crazed collectors see it at the 40th in Nashville. My paint alone will freak them out LOL

~Donna

Ralph Snart wrote:

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

I would like to spring for a Cobra, but with my wife's illness and the fact that she is getting worse, I'll just pay off the GT Convertible and do some mods to it. It already gets stares, and once it's paid off, a lightbar and a shaker hood are going on (and a new shifter to replace the POS stock shifter).

I miss the car show scene in SC (I was a member of the Central South Carolina Mustang Club for years), and the car show scene is not that great up here in Colorado.

I remember having a cruise-in every weekend in Columbia, and a major show monthly in areas like Greenville, Spartanburg, Charleston, Columbia, Florence and Myrtle Beach.

Glad you're enjoying the Mach. I wanted a Bullitt, and there was one on the lot, but my wife wanted a convertible, so that's what we got.

Here's a couple of shots of the convertible (and my wife).

Reply to
Ralph Snart