Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2015 Ford Mustang GT
From AB The 2015 Ford Mustang is assuredly the most anticipated new vehicle of the year. The redesigned Pony Car has been the subject of frantic gossiping and covert spy photos covering everything...

Ford dissects the heart of the 2015 Mustang, its engine range
From AB HORSEPOWER UNLEASHED ? MOTIVATING THE ALL-NEW FORD MUSTANG 5.0-liter V8 anchors the all-new Ford Mustang lineup with power and torque fit for the iconic brand New 2.3-liter EcoBoost® brings...

Drive Ford's new Mustang in Need For Speed Rivals
From AB BE AMONG THE FIRST TO DRIVE THE ALL-NEW FORD MUSTANG IN 'NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS' WITH A FREE IN-GAME DOWNLOAD Ford and EA are teaming up to provide a free in-game download of the all-new...

new mustang
I don't like it ......
5
5

'11 Mustang GT clunk heard/felt in steering
I have a 2011 Mustang GT and when I pull into or out of a parking space wit h the steering wheel turned all the way to the right (the wheel is locked), I hear and feel a muffled "clunk" coming from...
2
2

Are any Ford Flex owners still here, and if so ...
Have you ever had any problems with the rear hatch/lift gate/whatever, locking, and you haven't been able to unlock it? I've had intermittent problems since my 2010 was new - usually when we're on...
1
1

Production of Shelby GT350 is coming to an end
From AB SHELBY AMERICAN ANNOUNCES THAT IT WILL END LIMITED RUN OF ITS SHELBY GT350 LAS VEGAS ? July 24, 2013 ? Shelby American, a wholly owned subsidiary of Carroll Shelby International Inc....

Another question, GT axle for a v6
Damn, I hate to keep asking about axles. I was sure I'd have one in my v6 LAST summer, but I found only high priced, mystery axles that who knows how many abusive miles were on them. So, for only a...

Hertz Penske GT latest hot Ford Mustang at the rental counter
From AB Hertz And Penske Racing Team Up To Introduce The Special Edition "Hertz Penske GT" Penske-Inspired Ford Mustang GT Will Join the Hertz Adrenaline Collection® PARK RIDGE, N.J.-- The Hertz...

Bentley one-off limo to feature at Buckingham Palace Coronation Festival
From AB BENTLEY STATE LIMOUSINE TO APPEAR AT THE CORONATION FESTIVAL - Unique opportunity to view Royal Bentley in Buckingham Palace Gardens - Craftsmen and designers show world-class skills at 'open...

About the 7.5" axle
tires will peel out first. save your money for tickets. save your money if it really breaks.
4
4

Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Nowhere To Run (1965) HD
With Mustangs in River Rouge circa 1965.....
2
2

1990 ford mustang ac help
I am so frustrated. I have a 1990 mustang with factory year, I att empted to retrofit the car. However, the receiver drier I purchased would n ot attach to the compressor manifold/blocks. Inside the...
2
2

fox steering problem...
'92 4cyl lx rag joint is falling apart...what is the easiest way to replace? ...in UK
6
6

Edelbrock Victor Jr. Intake On 4.6
I have not posted or lurked here in ages... Anyone hear ever go with the Edelbrock Victor Jr. Intake Manifold on a 4.6 ??? I recently set my 2001 up with one along with a 262 cam and ported PI heads ....