Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Marine Engine in a Car?
I'm going to be swaping a 351 into my 1985 Mustang. I can get a really good deal on a completely rebuilt 351 marine engine. Is it a good idea to use a marine engine in a car? What are the differences?...
10
10

o/t 67 falcon 460/c6 swap ?
hello again, i posted here recently about this particular swap. now that i know it is possible, i've just bought a 78 f250 with a rebuilt 460/c6 in it realy cheap. my only question now, is will the...

Re: OT - mail lost...
Shame shame on you!!! *this is from an I.T. of Capital Aeroporter* A backup a day will keep the HD failure blues away! Anyways, sorry to hear about that. I cringe everytime I think of what would...

Newer Mustangs look like ricers? (was Re: Which mustang is the LEAST desirable?)
> Love the Fox body. > Newer ones look too much like ricers > (really ducking and running for cover but finding none) I remember when someone called them "the Ford Celica" in 94. First let me say I...
5
5

First dyno pull
Hello group - Did my first dyno run on the '03 Cobra today - 355.7 horsepower 356.3 torque My understanding is to allow 15% for drivetrain loss, is that correct? If so, it looks like Ford's claim of...
10
10

Saleen racing stripes
I would really like to get some of these for my 93GT, but I called Saleen and they are discontinued. Damn them! Anyone know who still might have some kicking around? Thanks! Brad
2
2

Attaching of License Plate
Does anyone know how to attach a front license plate to the front end of a 1987 Mustang GT Covertible without destroying or drilling into the bumper?? There isn't a factory made area on the bumper to...
8
8

Tiny dent, no paint damage
How can I get this tiny "hail dent" like thing out of my rear quarter panel? It's about the size of a pinhead, but it's bugging me. Certainly there must be a way to get it to pop...it's so small and...
7
7

Damage from dump truck ejecta, what do I do?
Not sure if it will mess anything up...but i have heard clear fingernail polish will seal metal. Just a thought. Shane
7
7

66 Mustang no speedo gear
Hi, I just purchased a 66' mustang coupe with a 1991 5.0 f/i engine and t5 transmission. However when I bought the car the guy said that it would need a new speedo gear, But he didn't know the model...
1
1

3.73 or 4.10?
I am looking into getting gears. I have 3.08 in my '93 LX 5.0 no mods. (No Bill S, I am not the twit you were racing. Ha-ha!) Should I just get the 3.73s? Or get the 4.10s? I don't plan on racing....
7
7

Re: Which mustang is the LEAST desirable?
| Ok I know the question of which mustang is MOST desirable, so how about the | least. | | I know I would take any mustang but there some are not as appealling to me | as others. | | For me there is...
21
21

for SALE 2001 MUSTANG GT
LOW MILES(17,850) AUTOMATIC, AIR, AM-FM CD PLAYER,4.6 LITRE V-8, MUSTANG HAS BLACK EXTERIOR WITH CHARCOAL CLOTH INTERIOR. RUNS GREAT MUST SELL ASKING $15495. LOCATED IN SOUTH EAST OHIO PHONE...

T-45 upgrade
This may be a stupid question, but what is the next step up from a T-45 if I wanted to get a new transmission for a 1996 Cobra? The car is otherwise stock. I am not planning any major mods for the...
1
1

Seats from 2003 Cobra
Didn't the front seat tracks change in 2002? MustangMan03GT wrote:
3
3