Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: I have a new respect for the SVT Focus
No (nytebyte) wrote in : Although I agree that the SVT Focus is a great-looking car, the SVT folks left out one important component: TORQUE! My 13-year-old Probe GT was alot quicker than an SVT Focus,...

30,000 Mile Maintenance Service
Who would you guys recommend for this service ? I have a '01 Coupe. The ford dealer says its 500 bucks. Midas says its 375 + additional for platinum sparks if any. Precision Tune says 355 flat. Said...
15
15

Re: Anyone buy a Steeda shifter recently?
I got mine from for $169 shipped. Love that thing.
2
2

I'm a Moron..I need Help
Hey Guys and Kate So 'tis me again....and I have some all new problems for you guys to help me out with. The Engine is finally back in the car...(yeah ba-bay)...now....according to my "HOW TO REBUILD...
9
9

5.0 vs 4.6 4V
Time to consult with the experts. Was thinking about having an engine built for my 98 GT and was wondering what would you guys recommend for a blower friendly setup while keeping an eye on price....
4
4

Re: ANY CHANCE OF A AUTOMATIC COBRA?
Can I hide in that corner with you? I agree, it just doesn't seem right to put an auto in a Cobra. Something blasphemous about it in my mind. I know there are a lot of advantages to the auto tranny,...
3
3

Ping MustangGuy
Tim, Do you know for certain if I can use an A3M EEC to do a Speed density to Mass air conversion on my son's 89 LX? AOD tranny. used to be a 2.3 and I swapped in an 88 motor. Thanks DaveT
4
4

Ping Bill
Bill, I have an 89 LX 5.0 that I'm trying to convert to Mass Air. Can you tell me if I can use an A3M EEC for this app;ication without any major conplications. The transmissiion is an AOD. Thanks...
1
1

Re: Carfax VIN
DUH !! I feel stupid!!! (I meant to include it the first time!!) 1FACP42E0LF150481 That would make it a little more easier....

Re: Ford's X-Plan
On mine, it came out pretty close to invoice price. So, while one could haggle down the price to invoice, being on the X-plan gives you that price without any haggling (good for those not good at it)....
1
1

Buzz's Drag Racing Videos
Thought some of you might enjoy these home-made vids....they are big but good quality. If you have unlimited high speed then "why not?" will be adding more as I finish them so make sure to bookmark...
8
8

Re: portable jump starters
I jan 2002, Consumer Reports did an article on these items. They didn't test the Coleman. They rated the Booster Pack J900 as "Excellent" Two batteries are handy if you have intermittent heavy loads,...
7
7

Re: cooling problem
It's always good to do a few diagnostic steps before you start replacing parts - saves time and money. Pull the thermostat out a test it. Put it in some hot water on the stove along with a...

Re: 302 Engine Installation
Maybe the shift cable is binding with the transmission out of place. It should still let you shift it in neutral... Just an idea. Serge
4
4

Gone!
I'll be gone until Sunday(maybe Saturday) so I just wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th of July! :) I'll be on the beach drinking beer in the sun(hopefully) so I will try to drink a beer for each and...
13
13