81 280Z engine for sale in Winnipeg Canada

bought it to replace the 2.4 in my 240Z, sold the Z now have an engine...2.8 liter L-28 from 81 280Z....bought it from Team Auto in 2001...paid $700.....it's just a decoration now..make me an offer. compression of abt

135 in all cylinders...stored inside. reply to this message if you are interested...thanks I have some 1970 datsun 510 parts too if you are interested.

Tim