'90 300ZX Replacement Stereos

Hi!

I'm looking to install a new CD player in my '90, and was looking at the Kenwood KDC-MP825, with a flip-down faceplate. Is there was enough space to install one of those stereos with a flip-down faceplate? Or is there not enough room for it to flip down?

BTW, I've already re-run all the speaker wires and am running with a sucky Panasonic head unit. I'm only interested in knowing if the unit would physical fit and work without smacking against the existing factory plastic molding around the where the stereo is.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Michael White