How does the 300Z 4 wheel steering work?

I ask 'cause I've started the Cabrio project, & the Fiero rear cradle I'm using has FWD componets, which would allow me to adapt 4 wheel steering (& because I'm crazy!). ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

Electronically controlled hydraulic rack. When they race them, they convert them to non-4WS if that tells you anything.

Reply to
Steve T

Thanks Steve - that tells me alot. :-) ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

Have you ever tried it with and without it to be sure it was the super hicas that was giving it the incredible handling? I think it's hype.

Reply to
Steve T