One more thing...actually two

How long do I have after I spray the etch primer before I need to spray something else? In other words, how long can the etch primer sit before it needs to be scuffed, or whatever, before applying something else. For the love of god, give me something that I can spray and then work with at my own leisure. Paint sucks.

-Chip

Reply to
Rlococ

What/whos primer? Read the label; if it dosen't say ask the folks where you bought it. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver