Triple Dellorto carbs and manifold for early Datsun 240Z 260Z 280Z

Triple Dellorto carbs and manifold for early Datsun 240Z 260Z 280Z

3 Dellorto DHLA 40 side draft carbs and intake manifold with custom stainless steel insulated heat shield. I pulled these off of my 73 240Z about three years ago when I started my restoration. It doesn't look like they're going to be going back on any time soon so it's off to ebay they go

Thanks Derek

Reply to
derek