what you guys think of THIS wing then?

don't even bother. they don't even get it. but back on topic.. is this site for real? I like one or two things. might grab those clear markers.

Reply to
KINGLIFER

Ohhh this looks good...

KINGLIFER

Thanks man.. I am going for this...

that's all I wanted... some one to show me some stuff...

thanks a million...

Reply to
KINGLIFER

No problem.

If you can access this thread (you should post at this site anyway) you can see the whole kit on two different cars. There's a MUCH better picture of that spoiler.

Reply to
Rustvold

WEll then that makes you a Troll, KING. I block trolls. WE are Z enthusiasts who dont like seing a performance car made to look like a clown car. You have to accept the opinion of 90% of z owners is differnt from you. WE personally though YOU stile is "bargain basement" . IF stillen wasnt such a shitty place, i would reccomend getting the kit the gentleman was talking about becasue it gave the 350Z a nice, subtely enhanced and unique look without being garish, gaudy, and downright STUPID (which is what the wings make it look like).

I might also recommend looking at Nismo, who is a Nissan aftermarket tuner company, they also do bodypanels.

Quit being such an asshole. You opinion is your own.

Reply to
Nicodemus Telrenner

SEe my above post tacked to anther thread in this tree.

Reply to
Nicodemus Telrenner

BOYCOTT that site. They ban freedom of speech while admitting to cater to the sponsors. Go to

my350z.com is run by a bunch of 16 year olds who delete censorship threads w/o reason and lock threads if they don't like them. Go to the forum index page and notice how many forum areas have a "sponsor."

Go to the feedback section and see censorship at it's finest!

Notice their #1 sponsor is ATI ProCharger. ATI's authorized vendor cost me 8400.00 in repairs and ATI will not do anything help.

Now a second engine has blown (member name ravaz) and no one will help him either.

If you try and be real about a bad install they will ban you or delete the thread. Sure go to my350z.com if you condone censorship and vendors over customers. 40% of the posts are made by moderators or admin. BOYCOTT

it's nothing but one HUGE Commercial!

I hope they go out of business. They also promote libel and defamation.

Avoid that site at all costs unless you like posting to a dictatorship.

Reply to
Paul Maxson

or you can stay here and talk about everything else... but the Z.

didn't know about all that stuff though. interesting.

Reply to
KINGLIFER

Reply to
Nicodemus Telrenner

I wish it was a bit smoother. I have it now... I kinda don't like how it "sits" on the trunk. but... hey.

KINGLIFER

I have the Stillen Grille on my car, I think you would like it.

Paul Maxson