Latest threads in Nissan Z forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What's the cost to clean out a fuel system - 1993 300ZX
I'm just looking for a ball-park cost for cleaning-out the fuel system. Thanks!

Knock Sensor relocation ??
The knock sensor is bad on my Z-32 and I've read a couple of posts on another site that suggests relocating the sensor to a drivers side head bolt. ever done this or heard of it done without any...
2
2

First time buyer auto loan
If you just graduated from college and you want to avail of first time buyer auto loan then probably on online auto loan could be what you need. Also, keep in mind that lenders need to be assured that...

ZX parts for sale
My local independent mechanics are getting ready to move to a new location and they need to part out their donated part cars as much as possible. There are mostly 280ZX and 300ZX PRIOR to 1987 model...
4
4

Road Chatter
E N D L E S S R O A D Road Chatter XLIV P.O. Box 655 Falling Waters, WV 25419 Shop: 304-274-5074 FAX: 304-274-5076 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, IN THIS ISSUE * Car Trivia Questions * Cars DVD...

Factory Service Manual for a 1985 300ZX
Does anyone have and be able to post the Factory Service Manual for a 1985 Nissan 300ZX? I have one for the 84, but I don't think they are compatible. Thanks

Coil getting inconsistent spark
On my 1987 300ZX power is not getting to the coil everytime I turn the engine over. Any ideas?
1
1

1993 300Z - Fuel System
1993 300Z was in excellent condition, but owner hasn't driven it in 4+ years. Per the below comment, does anyone have an idea of the cost range for such repairs? "Fuel system problems are what will be...
1
1

Selling my Z - price questions
Hi folks, I have a 1979 290zx that I'm going to be selling. The engine is in good shape and the transmission was replaced in 1998 and hasn't had too much mileage since then. The paint is faded and...
2
2

Help! 1993 300ZX -- not driven for 4+ years
What mechanical problems should I anticipate with a low mileage (approx 36,000) 1993 300ZX that hasn't been driven for about 4 years. The reason it wasn't driven is that the owner had health problems....
5
5

350Z using oil
using 2 quarts between changes, about 4500 miles....anyone else with this problem?? 60000 miles on car
1
1

Engine damaged on truck shipment
I bought a TT engine from a shop in Tennesee that I purchased an engine from before with no issues. Today, I get a call from the local shop telling me the engine is in and has been damaged in transit...
1
1

1987 300ZX will not start
My Z turns over and is getting gas, but will not start. Before it completely would not start I did get it started and the engine would die going downhill. Any ideas?

Re: WTB 90-96 300ZX
Try classifieds section and Go to see the car if on ebay

85 2+2 seat belt
My son visited this past weekend and I noticed quite a length of the driver's seatbelt laying on the floor behind the front seat. I tried to wind / feed it back in, but was not very successful. I went...
3
3