Latest threads in Nissan Z forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Relocating Seat Belts
Hi Is it possible to relocate the seat belts on a 92 300zx? Its a Japanese import. I'd prefer them to be mounted in the frame rather than on the doors. Cheers

Road Chatter
E N D L E S S R O A D Road Chatter XLV P.O. Box 655 Falling Waters, WV 25419 Shop: 304-274-5074 FAX: 304-274-5076 """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" IN THIS ISSUE: Car Trivia Questions, Cars DVD...

240/early 260 parts for sale...again (Lousiville, CO)
All, This is probably the third time that I have posted this, but I am finally 1) in town and 2) highly motivated to FINALLY get rid of the remaining parts I have on hand here. I would prefer not to...
2
2

DemandADate-females earn $44 per date/up to $4000 a month

New way of online dating.  Free sign-up.

We are a growing company.

Clutch
I traded my spare van to my son who lives out of town and got my hands on his 85 2+2 non-turbo, with serious plans to replace the seat belts. Oh, by the way dad, he says: "the clutch is...
3
3

Convertible Z31 2+2?
Was there ever a convertible Z31 (1984-89) 300ZX? I'm looking but can't find out either way. I'd be particularly interested to find out if there was one with a 2+2 configuration. I know there was a...
4
4

300ZX salle from Japan
We export high quality 300ZX used car at reasonable contact us. E-mail: Fkuoka.Japan

Selling 1995 300ZX N/A
I am ending my career with my 300ZX and thought I would give the group a chance to buy it. This is a 1995 300ZX non-turbo with 112K. I am the third owner and the VIN JN1RZ24D5SX590957 if you run a...

74' Datsun 260z Spark Issues
Heyas, I bought this 74' 260z and after 3 days of running great the damned thing just stalls while I'm working. So I pull off the road and jiggle some of the connections before the distributor. The...
2
2

Seatbelt Question
I have asked Nissan for help with my 85 300ZX 2+2 and reached an agreement they would pay for new front seatbelts if they were available. Theses seatbelts refuse to retract. The dealer in my area...

shifting problems 93 300zx
I am trying to repair a 93 300zx first ten of vin 1n1rz24h7px. The mechanic before me could not get it out of 2nd gear he replaced the trans. I know that this car is electronically controlled. I can...

buying a 350z
Hi all, I am getting ready to buy a new 350z. After very careful thought I think this is the best car for me. Is there anything I should be aware of before purchasing this car? I am getting a base...
3
3

FS Vintage Z Car T-shirts
Quite a few designs available. Vintage Z's 510's and Lil' Hustler pickups.

Nissan Almera - operating instruction
Does anybody posess operating instruction for Nissan Almera in e-format? Much appreciated ketjow

help pls
i came back after 2 day work and no one help me... i received 0 $ i find only one offer for sell a kidney today had blood exame .i think accept that offer. Thanx to all