04 nissan quest

I am wondering if anyone has purchased or leased a Nissan 04 quest and had problems with the sliding door closing on an object, specifically a child. I have had this problem twice, but no recall is being put in effect by Nissan to put in a door sensor to stop the door from closing if an object is in the way. Ironically, the 05 does have this sensor. Please let me know if anyone has had this problem. Thanks

Reply to
Susan

Hi There, Yes I had the same problem and I talk to dealer and guess what ? They said it is normal !!! Hard to belive it.. I have also rattling noise coming from each door. They already reworked but noise still exist. In general car seems okay but I don't think the quality that great. My wife loves the car she doesn't care. In my opinion car won't last .

Sorry,,,,,,

Reply to
oguzkaya