2004 Xterra--Closing rear cargo door

Does anybody else have a problem with closing the rear door on the 2004 Nissan Xterra? I have to slam it to get it to close properly, or else I will get an open door light on the dash board which drives me crazy whenever I thought I closed the rear door hard enough, but didn't. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thank you..

Reply to
Rick Inman

Rick. Still under warranty?? Take it to dealer. W W

Reply to
Warren Weber

Thank you for your reply. I will take it to the dealer.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Inman