2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe seats

I noticed that the driver's seat seems to be a little too narrow to sit in. The side wings are pressing too tightly against the sides of my thighs (32" waist). It is like trying to sit between two logs. The right wing with the controls is the main offender. It does not budge at all and does cause some soreness when sitting too long. Anyone else notice this or am I the only lucky one?

If anyone knows of a way to dismantle the seat and bend the right side wing out please let me know. It looks like there is enough space to move it about 3/4 of an inch or so towards the center console.

Reply to
~~~AAA~~~

ok guys, whose who likes sytec and buy and uses them, fine...keep it that way.

and those that think its a waste of money and cars are built great anyway and dino would just be as great. then fine, think that way.

problem solve. try not to convince its eachother, cause aparently, each has their own mind and believe what they percieve is right.

which comes to my case, i use syntec but knoews i dont really need it, but i do anyway just for peace of mind. and the fact that if dino is good, then syntec wont do my car harm!!

Reply to
AirborneDSM