Upgrading to leather seats?

I've seen a '94 9000 CSE Turbo for sale, but it has manual cloth seats.

Would the power connectors/cabling be there though, so that if I bought power leather seats from a recycler I could put those in and have them work?

Reply to
Atif I. Chaudhry

I've considered doing this to my '93 c900 SE. Other than the seats what differences are there between leather and cloth trimmed cars?

How much should I expect to pay (UK) for a second hand leather set?

Reply to
SW

Hello, My 94 9000 cse has power leather. But I changed my 89 9000 s I changed from cloth to leather out of my 89 9000 t. The power plug is right under the seat, just plug it in, the switch is on the seat, so as long as you have the wires from the switch. The only problem I had, even out of the same year, was the seat belts where different. they did not connect together. I had two choices either bend the seat belt bracket to clear the console when moving the seat, not a big deal, how many times do you move your seat.Which is what I did. or replace the belt from the side cover.

Jean Paul

94 9000 CSE 89 9000 S
Reply to
news.verizon.net