95 pathfinder transmission jerk

hi all,

I just bought a 95 pathfinder(auto. trans, 4wd) with only 87k miles on it. in the past few days I felt the a noticable jerk while it shifts from 1st to 2nd, there's , especially on a very gentle acceleration, but it's very smooth from 2nd to 3rd. does this indicate a potential big problem or is it something I can do to alleviate(like tran. fluid change?) thanks.

Also, I read about the exhaust manifold problem with the pathfinder, how do i check if it had been fixed or not?

s o

Reply to
s o

Hi,

I have a 95 Mistral Auto 4wd and mine does the exact same thing, I have talked to other Mistral owners and theirs do it as well so i trhink it is a normal thing for these transmissions to do it.

I have also taken mine places that I think even Nissan would cringe at too... :)

Reply to
SF_Gizmo