Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My 1994 altima gxe
Driving back from Iowa to Buffalo, my engine started choking and i called a friend that tried to help diagnose the problem. He said possibly the fuel line or something with the spark plugs. Being able...

95 Nissan Pathfinder Door
I had an accident in my 95 Nissan Pathfinder, and now the right rear door is completely destroyed. The frame itself seems to be fine, but the window on the door is broken, and there is a huge dent in...
1
1

tranny issues
I have a 1992 nissan nx 1.6 a little over 210 000 kms, i bought the car about 7 months ago, the owner told me there was a problem with the transmission but only when the car switches to 5th gear the...
3
3

95 Pathfinder with engine light on. Code is 34 "Detonation". Any info?
I have a 95 Pathfinder with 95K miles in very good running condition and had the check engine light come on last night. I checked the code via the diagnostic lamps under the passenger seat and found...
5
5

OBD2 connector
I have a nissan Frontier 2003, Where the heck is the obd2 connector on this thing. Please email reply. Thanks Jimmie Fender

OBD2 connector
I have a nissan Frontier 2003, Where the heck is the obd2 connector on this thing. Please email reply. Thanks Jimmie Fender
8
8

2001 Frontier Crew Brake Rotors
Just rolled 94000 on my 2001 Frontier Crew SE. I had replaced the front pads at about 65000, but they need it again. This time, however, the front right inside pad expired and grooved the rotor. I...
4
4

TSA Badges Stolen
- Find out what the IRS and TSA know about PeteMaravich's letter bomb.
3
3

fog lamp replacement 97 maxima se need help
I just received a replacement fog lamp, an original part off of an old max. The lamp has a grey plug at the end but there are two wires coming out it, an orange and a black. I thought the plug went...
1
1

87 Pulsar - 14 inch rim recommendations
I have a 1987 Nissan Pulsar (it's the 1.6 SOHC non-turbo - I can never remember if it's NX or SE or whatever). What 14" rims could I use to replace my current 13s? I am looking for alloys, possibly,...
4
4

Replacement Carburettor
I am trying to find a replacement carb for my 92 1.6 Nissan Primera (cat). The original Niki carb has so many flat spots a replacement is now over due. I believe that Weber made a carb for this model,...
2
2

HELP 1994 Nissan Quest overdrive not working?
HELP 1994 Quest overdrive not working? My overdrive doesn't work anymore... Does someone has an idea or a 'bypass' I can do? I remember having an old Volvo with a switch taped to the stick shift to...
1
1

2001 Frontier Tailgate Handle
Recently the tailgate handle on my 01 Frontier Crew broke. I order a new assy from the dealership, which was suprisingly cheap. I removed the old assy, which broke in the process. The assy is the...
3
3

2001 Nissan Navigation System Climate Control Replacement Buttons?
Hi, I have a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE I bought used. It came with the navigation system, which includes the touch-screen and climate control buttons on the Nav system panel. I believe the hardware is...
1
1

1994 Nissan Sentra
First it gave me some problems getting the panal lights on. Then all of a sudden the panel light would not work at all and the tail lights went off. Has anyone got any idea what the problem is? We...